The Chihuahua Rescue of San Diego is a non-profit organization dedicated to saving the lives of Chihuahuas in Southern California. 100% of your donations are used to provide the medical and day-to-day care needed to save the lives of these dogs and not administrative overhead. We are volunteers and take pride in what we do.
Here’s how your donation could benefit our rescue dogs:
- $20 Flea medication for 2 rescue dogs for a month
- $35 Vaccinations for 1 dog
- $50 Microchips for 5 dogs
- $75 Spay/Neuter and Medical Exam for 1 dog
- $250 Dental cleaning and extractions needed for 1 dog (one of the most needed medical procedures of the rescue dogs)
Or you may feel free to enter any other amount. Every little (or large) bit helps.
Making a donation is safe, fast and easy through the Internet. Just click on the Donate button and you will be taken to PayPal.com where you will be able to send your monetary donation to CRSD.
If you’d prefer to pay with check or cash, please send your gift to:
Chihuahua Rescue of San Diego
3711 Mt Abbey Avenue
San Diego, CA 92111
Donation of Goods
Here’s a wish list of things we can use at adoption events and in our foster homes:
- Dog crates
- Dog pens
- Machine-washable dog beds
- Machine-washable blankets
- Small-sized leashes
- Small-sized harnesses
- Dog clothing
- Piddle pads
Goods can be dropped off at our weekend adoption events or email Dog@RescueAChi.com to coordinate a drop off/pick-up time.